NSR Webinar: Satcom Pricing in 2020 and Beyond
Join the NSR Free Webinar on Satcom Pricing in 2020 and Beyond on May 13, 2020 (10:00AM EDT)
April 24, 2020 – Pricing has been a soft spot for the satcom industry over the past 4 years, as OTT pressure on video and data segment competition intensified. Changing metrics have sent operators looking to optimize revenue per MHz, in turn driving manufacturing innovation. This movement is eroding top line revenue and EBITDA and has sent the industry closer to the end-customer, further intensifying competition and channel conflict. Will we see an easing of pricing pressure in 2020, or will efficient supply economics finally kick-in and improve margins for operators? Which verticals should operators watch out for in 2020-21 for large pricing gains, and what will be the impact of current financial markets on interim pricing goals?
Leveraging NSR’s continued industry-first analysis of Satellite Capacity Pricing, this FREE webinar will answer the following critical questions:
- What is the current state of the satcom pricing around the world?
- What challenges must the industry overcome to stabilize pricing?
- How will HTS oversupply affect FSS pricing in the medium term?
- What strategies are operators and service providers expected to deploy in the short term?
- Should the industry finally look at price declines as a means to unlocking new addressable markets?
- What will be the impact of current financial markets on short term and long-term pricing goals?