Join AVIA at the Future of Video India on 29 April as we discuss new topics including:
- Businesses in Transition: Narrowing the Gap Between Traditional TV and Digital
- Telecom Leaders Talk: Aggregation and Subscription in India
- Regulatory Challenges of Video Delivery in India
- Has India’s Digital Footprint Given a Push to Indian Regional Languages?
- Advertising Spend for 2021: Linear TV or Video?
- Tech Leaders Weigh in: Preparation for Direct-to-Consumer Platforms
- She Power: Women Thought Leaders Share Predictions about Future of Video in India
Partner 15% Discount Code: FOVPRN
CABSAT now in its 27th edition presents SATEXPO, the only platform in the MEASA region bringing senior buyers in sat-comms, tech and business solutions together for 3 days under one roof. SATEXPO represents the entire ecosystem of satellite carriers, manufacturers, service providers and integrators serving government and military, maritime, aviation, broadcasters, Telco, commercial business enterprises or aerospace industries.
SATELLITE unites a diverse community of aerospace and connectivity thought leaders, entrepreneurs, executives, engineers, end-users, and enthusiasts from around the world for the most important global satellite technology event of the year. Digital programs begin in April, and the SATELLITE Conference and Exhibition will take place July 26-29 in Washington, D.C. For more information, please visit www.satshow.com.
If you can link the graphic, please link to: https://www.satshow.com/program/