APSCC 2015: Call for Proposals
Share your expertise and experience at the APSCC 2015 Satellite Conference & Exhibition!
The 18th Asia-Pacific Satellite Communication, Broadcasting and Space Conference & Exhibition (APSCC 2015 Satellite Conference & Exhibition) will be held on 22-24 September 2015 at COEX Convention Center, Seoul, Korea.
This annual event of APSCC is a global gathering for the executives in the satellite and the space-related industries will examine what the future holds for the satellite industry in the Asia-Pacific, a region of dynamic growth in economic development. The APSCC 2015 conference will explore the new and ongoing challenges/opportunities for the satellite industry, as well as focus on the key satellite service areas.
Your participation will be an ideal opportunity to share visions and to see new perspectives and opportunities.
APSCC 2015 Theme & Features
- New Look on Next Generation Satellites: Ready for the coming era of UHD and 5G?
APSCC 2015 Conference Session Subjects
- Satellite Operators CEO Roundtable
- Launch Services Providers CEO Roundtable
- Satellite Manufacturers CEO Roundtable
- HTS and Broadband Satellite Services
- Satcom on the Move / Commercial Mobility
- Satellite Broadcasting ? New Era of UHD
- Satellite and Wireless
- Policy and Regulations
- And more from Call for Proposals
APSCC is open to suggestions for other topics that presenters are qualified to address.
- Speaker for APSCC 2015 Conference Sessions
- Workshop / Topical Sessions
What to submit?
- For a prospective speaker:
Name, function, address, phone, e-mail, and organization of the speaker together with a 100-word speaker bio
3 – 5 bullet points to present
- For creating workshop / topical session:
A short and clear title
An abstract less than 300 words with 3 – 5 questions to address at the session
List of speakers including name, function, address, phone, e-mail, and organization of the speakers together with less than a 100-word bio of each speaker
Submit your proposal to email@example.com.
- Proposal Submission – January 30, 2015
- Proposal Acceptance Notification – March 31, 2015