The Quarterly print Newsletter is published in March (Q1), June (Q2), September (Q3) and December (Q4) and distributed by post to satellite executives worldwide. Also, the soft copy of issue is available from the website. The publication consists of in-depth articles about trends and developments in the industry as well as other information about recent APSCC activities and news briefs. Contributions for articles are drawn from experts and prominent members of the satellite and space community. Every issue also features an interview with a prominent executive in the satellite industry.
Satellite Ground Segment Business - A Steady Market for Wireless Backhaul via Satellite in Asia
- Financial Crisis-Opportunities in Asia despite the Global Crunch
- Satellite Insurance Markets - Recession Proof?
- GSM Satellite Overvies
Interview with John B. Higginbotham, Chief Executive Officer, Integral Systems, Inc.
The MilSatCom Industry - Military Satellite Applications
- Hosted Payloads: New Roles for Commercial Satellite Operators in Government Space
- Major Trends in Tactical Use of Military Satellite Communications
Interview with C. Patrick DeWitt, Chief Executive Officer, Space Systems/Loral
Space Technologies and Activities - Quality, Availability, Flexibility are Paramount for World's Commercial Launch Services Providers
- Japan's Lunar Exploration Activity
- Recent Applications of Space Technology for the Martime Sector
- Galileo-the European global naviation satellite system
Interview with Yutaka Nagai, Diector of the Board & Senior Executive Vice President, SKY Perfect JSAT
Satellite Operators Special Issue - SES NEW SKIES's Strategy in Asia
- Powering Asia's DTH Future
- Growing Role of Satellite in Universal Services
- Satellite Pay-TV-The Second Revolution
Interview with KWON, Yeong-Mo, Managing Director, KT Corporation