The Quarterly print Newsletter is published in March (Q1), June (Q2), September (Q3) and December (Q4) and distributed by post to satellite executives worldwide. Also, the soft copy of issue is available from the website. The publication consists of in-depth articles about trends and developments in the industry as well as other information about recent APSCC activities and news briefs. Contributions for articles are drawn from experts and prominent members of the satellite and space community. Every issue also features an interview with a prominent executive in the satellite industry.
Maritime Communications - Transfrom and Innovate for the Upswing
- KVH mini-VSAT Broadband Service
- Bringing Broadband Connection to Mobile Offices
Interview with Valery Timofeev, Director, ITU Radiocommunication Bureau
Satellite Ground Segment Business - A Steady Market for Wireless Backhaul via Satellite in Asia
- Financial Crisis-Opportunities in Asia despite the Global Crunch
- Satellite Insurance Markets - Recession Proof?
- GSM Satellite Overvies
Interview with John B. Higginbotham, Chief Executive Officer, Integral Systems, Inc.
The MilSatCom Industry - Military Satellite Applications
- Hosted Payloads: New Roles for Commercial Satellite Operators in Government Space
- Major Trends in Tactical Use of Military Satellite Communications
Interview with C. Patrick DeWitt, Chief Executive Officer, Space Systems/Loral