The Quarterly print Newsletter is published in March (Q1), June (Q2), September (Q3) and December (Q4) and distributed by post to satellite executives worldwide. Also, the soft copy of issue is available from the website. The publication consists of in-depth articles about trends and developments in the industry as well as other information about recent APSCC activities and news briefs. Contributions for articles are drawn from experts and prominent members of the satellite and space community. Every issue also features an interview with a prominent executive in the satellite industry.
Satellite Navigation System - Overview of GNSS Development
- Galileo-the European Satellite Navigation System
- The Strategy of Korea to Deal with the Galileo Project
- Status of QZSS in Japan
Interview with Peter Jackson, CEO, Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co., Ltd.
Emerging Satellite Application Services - Remote Medical Treatment Network for a More Uniform Standard of Treatment
- Satellite Broadband Services for Malaysian Schools
- Middle East - The New Land of Opportunity
- Key Drivers behind the Growth in Satellite-Delivered IP Services
- Growing Applications for Satellite Utilization in the Asia Pacific
Interview with Mark Albrecht, President, International Launch Services
Ground Segment: Technologies - DVB-S2: Making a Good Standard Even Better
- Reducing Interference in Satellite Communications
- Meeting the Challenges of IPTV via Satellite
Interview with Pascale Sourisse, President and Chief Executive Officer, Alcatel Alenia Space
Mobile Satellite Services in Asia-Pacific - ACeS: A Regional Mobile Satellite System
- Delivering Innovation and Reliability in Asia-Pacific
- Iridium Sees Continued Growth in Mobile Satellite Communications Sector
- Globalstar's Satellite Voice and Data Services
Interview with David W. Thompson, Chairman and CEO Orbital Sciences Corp.