The Quarterly print Newsletter is published in March (Q1), June (Q2), September (Q3) and December (Q4) and distributed by post to satellite executives worldwide. Also, the soft copy of issue is available from the website. The publication consists of in-depth articles about trends and developments in the industry as well as other information about recent APSCC activities and news briefs. Contributions for articles are drawn from experts and prominent members of the satellite and space community. Every issue also features an interview with a prominent executive in the satellite industry.
Satellite Broadcasting Services - Staying ahead of the Content Delivery Curve
- Satellite Boradcast Service-the Vertical Integration Environment
- The Indian DTH Market - Ahousehold bonanza for Markets
- Satellite Pay-TV-The Second Revolution
Interview with Tom Choi, CEO, Asia Broadcast Satellite
Satellite Ground systems - "Optimizing Satellite Capacity"
- Data Mining and Data Fusion
- The Hard Part is Making it Simple
- From Emergency Response to Mobile Offices
Interview with Yuri Izmailov, Director of General and CEO, RSCC
Broadband Satellite Market - Asian Trendes in Broadband Satellite Services
- Role of Broadband Solutions in the Product Mix of Satellite Operators
- Reaching into the WildBlue for High Speed Internet
- Strategic VSAT Broadband Applications Driving the High Growth Economies of Asia Pacific
Interview with Dumrong Kasemset, Chairman, Shin Satellite Plc.
Satellite Launch Industry Updates - Competing Successfully in the Launch Services Arena: Product, Performance and People
- The Commercial Launch Services Industry: On the Rebound
- Sea Launch's Mission Recovery
Interview with Peter Gaffney, Executive Vice President, New Business and Technology Development, Integral Systems