The latest Satellite Capacity Pricing Index Q1 2016 by NSR offers a comprehensive & unbiased understanding of why satellite capacity pricing is evolving as it is, and where it may go in the future. It will also provide insights into pricing dynamics present in the satellite telecom industry, including:
- What is the price of satellite capacity on an Mbps and MHz basis in all regions, applications and bands?
- In what ways has the glut of capacity brought on by GEO-HTS impacted pricing, and in which regions? How might this change moving forward?
- How has the high-level decline in pricing altered business models of satellite operators?
- Have recent currency exchange rate fluctuations impacted pricing dynamics in different regions? And in what ways?
- How does the pricing dynamic differ between traditional FSS capacity, GEO-HTS capacity, and non-GEO-HTS capacity?
CommunicAsia2016 Summit will bring you key industry players to the centre-stage of High Throughput Satellite (HTS) discussing its development focus, deployment challenges and monetisation opportunities and threats ahead. The Satellite Communications Track happening on 31 May 2016 is the ONLY conference track that will gather best-in-class views and insights from both operator and service provider standpoint.
Key Stakeholders Participating at the Summit
Measat, Thaicom, SES, AsiaSat, ABS, ViaSat, Intelsat, SingTel, Eutelsat Asia, Hughes Network Systems. Gilat Satellite Networks, Newtec, LeoSat, Inmarsat, O3b Networks, Kacific Broadband Satellites. Speedcast, Satellite Interference Reduction Group, ITC Global, GapSat, Northern Sky Research (NSR) and Satellite Markets and Research
5 days left to the end of Early Bird Rates, book your seats by 29 April 2016. REGISTER NOW! (Quote ‘APSCC’ to enjoy a 15% off the registration fees, discount is not applicable to Passports) View the Latest Conference Agenda ? CLICK HERE. For conference enquiries and registration, please contact Elaine Dang at +65 6233 6627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org